Miyerkules, Agosto 3, 2016

DAY 2 - MICROSOFT EXCEL & POWERPOINT

2nd day of MA 106 and my first day in Saint Joseph Institute Technology's Computer Room, I discerned numbers of desktop computer without CPU. Right then, I said to myself we're using one server for all computers.
I took a chair and flop beside my mates from my office (Engr. Zerda, Sumaguila and my common friend from DPWH Engr. Castro).I was 30 mins. behind time, Carefully  reach for a chair and the attendance sheet in ninja style.I was just in time for our pre-test for the class, Professor R.E Roperos gave us our passwords for wondershare application. Immediately took the test and got 69 out of 100 questions. Generally,no one failed the test, not bad.

First activity that dayspring was excel techniques. We're given 8 exercises to be completed by following step by step procedure. luckily i have only completed 3 that day. Professor R.E  Roperos taught handful of shortcuts that are handy for office work practices in preparing excel. And demonstrated it thru projector whenever we throw query on some shortcuts.


The Class Resumes at 1'ish in the afternoon while others still chitchatting we're busy doing the Excel exercise.

Next activity was Microsoft Powerpoint. It was interesting, while majority of the class knows already the software. We in the front row were eager to snatch few of Professor Roperos techniques to hasten the software preparation.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento