Huwebes, Agosto 4, 2016

DAY 4 - ADOBE PHOTOSHOP & INDESIGN

4th Day, Last day before last meeting, MA 106 continues to interest the class. Without a fail, there's handful of new techniques for the Photoshop user and to the new users.



We're ask to bring images with uniform background from previous meeting. I've been using Adobe Photoshop using simple command for awhile for my architectural presentations & proposal. I was thinking right before the class starts, the discussion  will be about layering image.

 What interest me the most is the proper steps to layering image, and how to refine  the raw output from my native file to manageable png. format file. for presentation. Thanks to our Professor R.E Roperos for the enlightenment.
The Exercise for Adobe Photoshop editing were used for Adobe InDesign as Cover page in preparation for the magazine like layout in InDesign. Both software is beneficial , for it serves a tool for advertising and image enhancement with respect to my practice, Thumbs up  for the tutorial.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento