Huwebes, Agosto 4, 2016

DAY 3 - WONDERSHARE & VIDEO PRESENTATION

3rd day for Computer and Internet application in research. The Class took lessons and tutorial for Wondershare in the dayspring, I find this application essential for every person in the room completing the course. For it will be handy making test for applicants, likewise for education professionals to prepare quizzes or exams. to conserve time and avoid students from corrupting each answers.




The interface was quite friendly, the setting in the menu tab are accessible and easy to modify.Though using Wondershare will need users to oftenly practice preparing it to familiarize all the techniques for users to get the maximum capability.

It was 2'ish when MA 106 resume the meeting, the class we're supposed to make short video clip using Microsoft Powerpoint INDIVIDUALLY, (facepalm) I need to be resourceful right away my mates already half done. I hastily double tap chrome browser to grab few portfolio photos from my site http://architectgelotupas.wix.com/aart.

half done when I realise the clip should have a background track while playing.  Frenzying, I inserted ramdom song from windows default playlist which resulted to whimsical presentation. Turns out,
the song I inserted sounds like a track from a kiddie party melody, the class burst laughter afterwards. =)


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento